Hello blog friends--
As I mentioned recently, I'm parting with my beloved Centurion Super Le Mans single-speed. I'll be putting the bike on Craigslist next week, but I wanted to give y'all first crack. So here goes:
Mid-Seventies Centurion Super Le Mans road bike (aka "10 speed") converted to single speed.
- Frame is in decent shape, though it has quite a few scratches, scrapes, and rust patches.
- Gearing 40 tooth front chainring, 20 tooth rear cog.
- Wheels built on Sun Rims MK13II rims.
- Dia Compe center pull brakes (I'm assuming they're original).
- Bullhorn bars.
- Small Soma front rack, good for smaaalll panniers, a handlebar bag, or to mount a basket.
- Brown Planet Bike fenders.
Asking $200 or best offer.
Email me at urbanadventureleague (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment if interested!