NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Friday, April 01, 2011

My Centurion Single Speed: Up For Sale

Hello blog friends--

As I mentioned recently, I'm parting with my beloved Centurion Super Le Mans single-speed.  I'll be putting the bike on Craigslist next week, but I wanted to give y'all first crack.  So here goes:

Mid-Seventies Centurion Super Le Mans road bike (aka "10 speed") converted to single speed.  

  • Frame is in decent shape, though it has quite a few scratches, scrapes, and rust patches.  
  • Gearing 40 tooth front chainring, 20 tooth rear cog.  
  • Wheels built on Sun Rims MK13II rims.  
  • Dia Compe center pull brakes (I'm assuming they're original).  
  • Bullhorn bars.
  • Small Soma front rack, good for smaaalll panniers, a handlebar bag, or to mount a basket.
  • Brown Planet Bike fenders.

Asking $200 or best offer.  
Email me at urbanadventureleague  (at)  gmail  (dot)  com or leave a comment if interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm no longer allowing new comments on this blog. You can comment on the exact same post on the new blog. Go find it over at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.