NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bike Photo of the Day: A Set of Four Brooks Saddles

Yes, that last post was heavy, so here's something lighter.

On Thursday November 17 I stopped by the Seven Corners New Seasons Market on SE Division and spotted three bikes with leather Brooks saddles. Of course I had to add my bike to the set! Of course I had to take a photo. Of course the three dudes who owned the bikes came out when I was taking the photo, and gave me a puzzled look.

The bikes, from rear to front:
Custom Milholland bike
My Surly Long Haul Trucker
Univega Gran Turismo
Custom Ira Ryan bike

The saddles all look to be B17s, except for my Champion Flyer, which is basically a B17 with springs.

For fancy notes on the photo, go check it out on my flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm no longer allowing new comments on this blog. You can comment on the exact same post on the new blog. Go find it over at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.