NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Store Report: Bike History Comic now available, and Spring Sale!

Hello Friends!

Just wanted to let you know about a few things going on over in the "Store" if you haven't checked that page out in awhile.

Firstly, I am now stocking the NEW Oregon History Comics: Oregon Bikes comic. This is my collaboration with Portland Mercury reporter Sarah Mirk that I worked on last month. It's a comic history of Portland and bicycles in the 1890's, featuring Fred Merrill, a bicycle racer, bike shop owner, and City Councillor who ran on a "Keep Portland Wide Open" platform.  You can pick up a copy for $4.00, postage included.

And because Spring is a time of renewal (and I need some dough), I'm having a Spring Sale! What's on sale?

  • Zinester's Guide To Portland 4th Edition only $2, 5th (newest) Edition only $4
  • Button Five Packs now only $3! 
  • And most importantly, all my posters are $7 each, or get all three for $16, which is a savings of $14 from the full price! Seriously, this is a pretty damn low price for nice screenprinted posters!
This sale will last until 11:59 PM (PDT) Monday, April 9th, 2012. Get the deals while you can!