NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bicycle Touring in the U.S. and Canada

two great dates! two great places:

Mon May 3rd, 7pm
HI-Hawthorne Hostel, 3031 SE Hawthorne Blvd

Mon May 10th, 7pm
HI-Northwest Hostel, 425 NW 18th Ave

I got bit by the bicycle touring bug in 2005. Since then, I've clocked
in several thousand kilometres in the saddle, traveling around the United States and Canada, including a stint down the Pacific Coast in 2006. I'll be sharing photos and stories about his experiences. Live vicariously through my travels, or let my tales inspire you to take a bike tour of your own this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm no longer allowing new comments on this blog. You can comment on the exact same post on the new blog. Go find it over at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.