NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Blog Mentions, and Yes, Tomorrow is a Holiday

Hello friends! Seems like the Urban Adventure League is getting a bit of internet attention this week! First it's the Old Three-Speed Gallery. And today I found out that Adventure Cycling talked about some photos I uploaded to their Group Pool. Highlighted is this piece of bike touring graffiti found atop Loup Loup Pass in Washington:

And if you are in the United States of Something Something, you know that tomorrow (Thursday the 24) is indeed the holiday we call "Thanksgiving". April and I will be celebrating it this year at her family's place in the western suburb known as Beavertron, er, Beaverton. As per tradition, I will stuff myself with Tofurky.

Hope y'all have a good holiday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm no longer allowing new comments on this blog. You can comment on the exact same post on the new blog. Go find it over at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.