NOTE 23 January 2014: New posts are no longer posted to this blog. New stuff at my new blog, Please go there! All old and new posts are there, and you can also comment, too!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sydney Brompton Picnic poster: Urban Adventure League goes International

Here's a poster that I finished up over the weekend. It was commissioned by awesome transportation/touring bicycle shop Cheeky Transport in Sydney. Yep, that one, the one in Australia. This is the first time I've been commissioned by someone outside of North America!* Anyways, they are hosting a lovely Brompton picnic on Sunday October 14th. If you are in Sydney, and have a Brompton, I urge you to check it out!

(And if you want me to draw something for you, get in touch!)

*And the first time I've had to draw something in the "A-something" format. I had to look up the dimensions for the A3 size.


  1. Do you guys not use the A-number paper size format? I thought it was pretty much international.

    Lovely poster though, it the front light the Cyo?

    1. Yes, the A-number format is pretty much international. That's why we don't use it! ;-)
      The US and Canada use the old letter/ledger/tabloid format all based in inches. Thankfully Photoshop has the A3, A4, and A5 sizes pre-set, making it all easier.

      Yep, a Cyo.


I'm no longer allowing new comments on this blog. You can comment on the exact same post on the new blog. Go find it over at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.