|Sandy River at Dodge Park, by flickr user brxO|
Here's the important details regarding departure times:
TUESDAY JULY 10th:
- 4:15pm: Early bird departure from Cartlandia, where the Springwater Trail intersects SE 82nd Ave. Those of you who want to eat at these carts should get there early, as 4:15pm is the DEPARTURE time. Those who choose this option will be riding the 10 miles on the Springwater to Gresham.
- 5pm: Meet at Cleveland Ave MAX, end of Blue Line in Gresham (8th and Cleveland, near Burnside)
- 5:35pm: depart MAX station, head to Fred Meyer, 2497 Southeast Burnside Road at Powell. In order to get to the MAX station on time, you must catch the Blue Line at Rose Quarter by 4:53pm.
- 6:20pm (approx.): depart Freddies. Last spot to meet up with ride.
- 6am: Team Early DEPARTS Dodge Park back to Portland via Springwater Trail.
- Everyone else departs when they feel like it. (You are responsible for getting back on your own, groups going back can be decided at camp.)
- If you are going, please give us a heads-up if you can. Either leave a comment here or email me at urbanadventureleague ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com
- If you want to come but don't think you can get to Fred Meyer in Gresham by 6:20pm Tuesday, please comment here or email me as well. I'll give you my phone number if you need to call me.
- As noted before, This is NOT an “official” Cycle Wild trip, rather, an “extra-curricular” trip I am leading. Please note that I/we have never been to this campground before so we don’t really know what it’s like. It’s an exploratory mission to see if this will be suitable for official Cycle Wild (and Kidical Mass!) trips in the future. Not recommended for beginners.
And here is the route map here. (If the embedding does not work for you, click here.) Hope to see you tomorrow!